Our whole paper shell pecans are grown right here in Oklahoma! Our Stuart, Kanza, and Pawnee varieties are all carefully grown and harvested to ensure that they meet the highest standards of quality and flavor.
The Stuart pecan is a large, oval-shaped nut with a rich, buttery flavor and a smooth texture. It is one of the most popular varieties of pecans and is well-suited for use in baked goods, snacks, and other culinary applications.
The Kanza pecan, also known as the "Native Nut," is a smaller variety of pecan with a sweeter taste and a more complex flavor profile. It is perfect for snacking on its own or as a tasty addition to salads and other dishes.
The Pawnee pecan is a relatively new variety of pecan that was developed specifically for its exceptional flavor and high yield. It has a sweet, nutty taste and a crisp texture that make it perfect for use in baked goods, candy, and other desserts.
All of our whole paper shell pecans are carefully hand-selected to ensure that they are of the highest quality. Their thin, papery shells make them easy to crack and shell, and their rich, delicious flavor makes them a favorite of pecan lovers everywhere.
When you buy our whole paper shell pecans, you can be sure that you are getting the very best. They are a delicious and nutritious snack that is perfect for any occasion, and they make a great addition to your favorite recipes.
So why wait? Try our Stuart, Kanza, and Pawnee pecans today and experience the delicious taste of Oklahoma-grown pecans!
Pecans are a type of nut that are known for their rich, buttery flavor and crunchy texture. They are a nutrient-dense food that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Here are some potential health benefits of pecans:
1. Heart health: Pecans are a good source of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which can help reduce LDL cholesterol levels and lower the risk of heart disease.
2. Anti-inflammatory properties: Pecans contain antioxidants such as flavonoids, which can help reduce inflammation in the body and lower the risk of chronic diseases such as cancer and arthritis.
3. Digestive health: Pecans are a good source of fiber, which can promote digestive health by improving bowel regularity and reducing the risk of constipation.
4. Blood sugar control: Pecans are a low glycemic index food, meaning that they release sugar into the bloodstream slowly and can help stabilize blood sugar levels.
5. Brain health: Pecans are a good source of vitamin E, an antioxidant that can help protect brain cells from oxidative damage and may help reduce the risk of cognitive decline and Alzheimer's disease.
6. Bone health: Pecans are a good source of magnesium, which is essential for bone health and can help reduce the risk of osteoporosis.