9th Annual Pecan and Fun Festival
The Route 66 Pecan and Fun Fest offers something for all ages. Take a cruise on historic Route 66 in Claremore and head to the Nut House for a car show, Halloween Costume Contest, Live Music, a variety of food including Food Trucks, Hay Rides, Pony Ride, Camel Rides, Pumpkin & Face Painting, Pie-Eating Contest, Arts & Crafts Displays, Live music, Games for the kids, Trick-or-Treating and much more.
The 9th Annual Route 66 Pecan and Fun Festival will be held on Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 10am-6pm at the Nut House.
Free Admission - Free Parking
Schedule of Special Events:
- Flag Raising Ceremony raising a 60ft flag 100ft in the air!): 10:00am
- Halloween Costume Contest (ages 12 and under): 1:00pm
- Pie-Eating Contest (three age groups): 2:00pm
- Trick-or-treat through our vendor fair from 10am-6pm
Live Music Schedule:
- 11:00am-11:45am- Matt Mason from Hurricane Mason (Classic Rock)
- 1:15pm-2:00pm- Out of Sink (Alternative Acoustic)
- 2:15pm-3:00pm- Dave Barbee (Hits from the 60s and 70s)
- 3:15pm- 5:00pm- Rockwell Ripperger from Stephen Speaks (Alternative)
- 5:15pm- 6:00pm- Dave Harmon (Country)
Vendor Booths Include:
- Baby clothes
- Wooden signs
- Mary Kay
- Paparazzi Jewelry
- Henna tattoos
- Custom cups, onsies, headbands and tutus
- Hand-crafted birdhouses, benches, and decor
- Gift items
- Big Black's BBQ
- Victoria's snow cones
- Hinds Enterprises kettle corn
- Maw & Paw's Cheesecake-on-a-stick and cotton candy
Join us for a fun filled day for the entire family:
Pie Eating Contest Registration Form - Seats are Limited!
A Portion of the Proceeds Donated to the United Way of Rogers and Mayes Counties
The kids had a blast last year:
Vendor Booth Rental Now Available
Do you have products or services you want to sell? This is a great event to gain local exposure in marketing your products. We have inside and outside vendor booths at very reasonable prices. Spaces fill fast - click on the link below for the vendor application.
All applications are first come - first served!